Friday, September 18, 2009

Blood Tryst:Emotions

I think the animation industry should cash in on the teenage vampire genre that is all the rage. I am working on a screenplay called Blood Tryst: Emotions. It is the first in a series about a vampire bat in high school. 

Here are the beat boards:









A cg motion capture epic with a visionary director. Think Beowulf meets She's All That meets 300 meets The Notebook meets the scene in Spiderman 3 where Tobey Macguire does a sexy jazz dance.

13 comments:

David Bernal said...

hahahahah!!!...ohh..so awesome!! ahahhahaha!! ahhahaha!

SHOo said...

Hahaha! I'm in!! Let me know when it suits you better for a conference call! =)

Brittney Lee said...

Oh man. Sexy jazz bat dance?!?. Genius.

Team Diana said...

Can I work on this?

Felipe Domingos said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny! I love your work man! I saw ALL your blog and I loved.

Mathew New! said...

Man, I knew she'd come around eventually.

Daron Leah Nefcy said...

hahaha, I want to work on this to. For the sequel you'll need the magical undead rival love interest who would either be another more powerful and sexy vampire bat, or some kind of half wolf dude whose always way buff

Anonymous said...

Pretty awesome, man.

shiontakeuchi said...

hahahahhahahahahh oh erik. friggin' hilarious. I'd totally go see it.

Daisy said...

hahahaha love it xox

IZA said...

Hahaha! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

you're quirky...i get it!

maikaljj said...

If somebody wants expert take on the main topic of blogging next I advise him/her to go to this site, continue the fussy job.
LeadPages discount