Monday, June 15, 2009

LOTR BABIES

I am a fan of the Lord of the Rings series. I watched the first two when I was feeling under the weather. My health can let me down but those movies never do!  My dream would be to one day direct a prequel. I know Del Toro is handling The Hobbit, which is fine, because I wanted to do one a little further back... when they were all BABIES!


Think Muppet Babies but with your favorite Lord of the Rings characters! The movie would be full of origin stories. You would get to see Aragorn and Legolas at Rivendale Grammar School, see how Gandalf got his wizard powers, and did you know LOTR wasn't the first time Golem and Sam met! 

Currently looking for a storyboard artist to draft the first 90 minutes. No pay, but credit on a legitimate production and all you can eat graham crackers (half a box)!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha!! I like that Legolas looks the same!!

Solomon said...

This idea worked great for Star Wars - bring on the prequels!

Randeep Katari said...

Sign me up!

Matt Braly said...

My god.

Ock said...

is that gollum in the high chair? hi-larious

Anonymous said...

How dare you desecrate a classic series. I have spent hours upon HOURS watching, studying and enjoying the adventures of the little ones and I don't appreciate it when people mock Muppet Babies. 'They will make your dreams come true' sir...they will make your dreams come true.

GOOD DAY!

Mathew New! said...

Hey, just thought I'd leave you a comment to let you know I really enjoy your blog!

Daron Leah Nefcy said...

Awesome drawing! And Erik! I haven't been on your blog in a little while and just saw your last post! Congratulations!!! I know I'm a bit late on that, but oh well : )

Michelle Chandler said...

I haven't been on your blog in a few months, but god it keeps getting funnier...glad to be back!

maikaljj said...

This is one of the most important blogs that I have seen, keep it up!
Longtail pro discount